A friendly walrus on a Russian submarine.
Jane Espenson (from interview with Advocate.com)\
I dunno how many which ways this needs to be said
Friendly reminder this show was filmed in front of a live studio audience in one take.
And that all sitcom laugh tracks are taken from this show because the laughter was so sincere.
friendly reminder that this show was fuckin awesome
And most of the people who were recorded laughing are dead now. When you hear people laughing in sitcoms today, it’s the recorded laughter of dead people.
Well that escalated quickly
THE GIRL WITH 3 BIOLOGICAL PARENTS
Alana Saarinen had the DNA of about 3 people. Alana was born through an infertility treatment called cytoplasmic transfer. Her mom Sharon was trying to have a baby for over 10 years.
Basically the cytoplasm (the gel-like substance inside the cells membrane) of a donor woman’s egg was transferred inside Sharon’s egg and then later fertilized with Sharon’s husbands sperm. The cytoplasm contained mitochondria so DNA was transferred into the developing child. This resulted in Alana having DNA from 3 people.
Although Alana has DNA from a 3rd woman, she doesn’t consider her, her mom.
I swear my stomach dropped. How the hell they even get up there?
OK first you’re being a total dick right now,
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
SPILL THAT TEA, SCULLY, SPILL IT
Amy Miret ,Nausea
(Punk / Crust)
All hail the queen of crust
These are not mine but I wanted to bring them together!
GAY DEMON BOYFRIENDS <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I love all the homages to Mike Mignola
hello mtv welcome to my crib
You know just a dildo on the wall.
where else is the parrot going to sit?
relevant to my interest.
it’s a cockatiel
this is an actual thing