So makewayforbreeding tagged me in a thing to post 6 random selfies. It’s a real struggle on mobile. 1- is a photo I just like. I was making a music video for the gf. 2- is a couples night out with my best friends in NYC. We spent the night blasting Japanese baby metal. 3- the girl and I making selfies for her cousins wedding. 4- sometimes my friends make amazing snapchats. 5- ever wondered what I look like when I’m asleep? Science. 6- myself and my brothers. Have at ye!
So axioma-ethica-odini tagged me in something and I somehow feel obligated to hold it up and post 6 pictures of myself.
- First one is from a pep-rally in high school in my junior year… worst year but I had that picture for a long time.
- That one where I have a Santa hat that says “PACO” and a Superman cape with a Tool shirt and orange bass strings? My friend’s backyard birthday party, where we performed some shitty Warped Tour songs and a Lamb of God song. Really shitty band, but whatevs.
- I tried pure black coffee for the first time and tried to be uber kvlt and whatnot. Didn’t work out too well.
- Playing at Wonder Bar with Ardvark Smile and fingering the bae/playing my six string. They ended up giving us ten extra minutes because all the guys kept buying drinks after we played a CCR song.
- Me and a bear from the Disney store. I think that was the best friend I made in college… Not really but it was super snuggly.
- Me and Kayla of course! =) All beautiful and fancy and stunningly gorgeous… And then I’m there too.
So now I gotta tag people… don’t hate me.
I can’t stop watching this
SPN FANDOM TRADITION: ALWAYS. REBLOG. ON. TUESDAY.
DO WANT THIS TRADITION TO STAY FOREVER IN THIS FANDOM
FANDOM LAW YOU MUST ABIDE
can we talk about how beautiful paul looks in this video
can we talk about how beautiful this whole thing is?
Don’t worry. He will love the water when he grows up.
my friend’s dog was sick and couldn’t get up so they were gonna put him down and as his final supper they got him a big mac and when the dog smelled it he shot up and ate it in one bite and lived for three more years
This is the kinda shit I like to hear about
Louis Wain (1860 – 1939) was a well-known artist who was famous for his anthropomorphic cartoons and paintings of cats. Wain suffered from schizophrenia and possibly Asperger’s syndrome. As his disease progressed, his art style began to change. Focusing more and more on patterns, Wain’s drawings of cats became more abstract and detailed. Eventually, before his death, Louis Wain largely expressed his artistic talents in a patterned psychedelic manner. Many modern psychologists now use Wain’s art as an example of the effect of schizophrenia on the mind; showing the artist’s descent into madness.
Why doesn’t anyone talk about this?
The heart of art